Bosun’s research focus is on Enterprise & Innovation, Poverty Alleviation, Sustainability, Climate Change, Slum/Informal Settlement:- Capacity Building, Tourism, Food Security and Migration. He is a fellow of the Royal Geographical Society with field experience gained working in emerging economies.
Bosun designs and plans learning activities for students at Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise.
Bosun is the founder of Cii-Hub and Propoortours, an organisation that empowers slum inhabitants and businesses to build capacity. His skill set over 3 years includes exploring entrepreneurial and innovative opportunities within communities through creating global initiative,s and annexing local capacity towards building a more sustainable society.
- PhD Business Management, Swansea University, 2021
- MSc Digital Communication Network, London Metropolitan University, 2006
- BSc Mathematical Sciences, FUNAAB, 2002
- Enterprise & Innovation
- Poverty Alleviation
- Climate Change
- Informal Settlement and Markets
- Capacity Building
- Food Security and Migration
- Postgraduate Fellow Royal Geographical Society, UK
- Fellowship Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Lean Six Sigma Practitioner - Green Belt