Why study with us
- The course is more relevant than ever as new regulations have made Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) compulsory in schools in England and Wales.
- You'll be taught by experienced and passionate teaching staff. 95% of students in the 2022 National Student Survey agreed that staff make the subject interesting.
- International visits provide you with real-life experiences in countries such as Uganda, Zambia and the Netherlands.
What you'll do
- A multi-dimensional means of assessment allows you to build on your personal confidence and develop knowledge related to sexual health.
- We’ve developed close links with health and education related organisations giving you great opportunities for work-based experience that lead to jobs.
- You’ll have access to our Community, Engagement and Service Users Support group so you’ll learn from people with real-life experiences.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus aside from a small amount of online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
This BSc in Sexual Health opens up opportunities in the NHS, local authorities, independent providers of sexual health services and education, locally and nationally.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Community Health and Midwifery located in the Faculty of Health and Care
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page