Why study with us
- Master of Engineering with Honours in Robotics Engineering is ranked 1st in the North West with 82% of students satisfied with teaching (National Student Survey 2020)
- Optional modules enable you to select specialist topics according to your interests, and tailor your programme of study to your own aspirations.
- Benefit from the latest high-quality equipment and facilities available in our new £35m Engineering Innovation Centre.
What you'll do
- Our professional partners and collaborators include BAE Systems, CISCO, NASA, the NHS and North West Aerospace Alliance.
- Our Engineering Innovation Centre enables you to work on real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Full-time students can take an optional 48-week sandwich placement in industry between Year 2 and Year 3.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Study in our Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC)
During your studies with us you’ll benefit from our new £35 million EIC building which provides an integrated teaching space in state-of-the-art facilities.Find out more
View the course facilities
- This MEng is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) on behalf of the Engineering Council for the purposes of fully meeting the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
Robotics Engineering could lead to a career within the high-value manufacturing, industrial and commercial sectors, aerospace, the automotive industry, the Ministry of Defence and research development.
Explore campus, discover our facilities and talk to academic staff and students about the courses you want to study at our Undergraduate Open Day. Join us on campus on Sunday 16 October.Book your place
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Engineering located in the Faculty of Science and Technology
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page