Mental Health & Wellbeing Coaching
Our BSc (Hons) Mental Health and Wellbeing Coaching course will enable you to develop the skills you need to pursue a successful career working as a qualified wellbeing coach.
Why study with us
- You'll be introduced to evidence-based coaching models and interventions to enhance wellbeing. You’ll also undertake a placement where you will be able to practise your skills and develop a portfolio of experience.
- You'll undertake a wellbeing coaching placement within your third year. And develop a professional coaching portfolio in line with the Association for Coaching competency framework.
- Delivered by experienced lecturers who are passionate about training and supporting your journey towards becoming a wellbeing coach.
What you'll do
- Develop an understanding of contemporary issues in wellbeing coaching.
- You’ll get to complete a Professional Assessment Document demonstrating your clinical hours.
- We’ll encourage you to engage in lifelong learning and develop your understanding of the value of research in education.
Join us on campus
Book a place at our Undergraduate Open Day on Saturday 17 June. Here you'll be able to explore our campus and facilities, meet academic staff & chat to students.Book your place
Check out our course facilities
Future careers in wellbeing coaching
This course will prepare you to become a professional practitioner in the field of mental health and wellbeing coaching.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Community Health and Midwifery located in the Faculty of Health and Care
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page