Child & Adolescent Mental Health Practice (Top-up)
Are you already working in the health sector and looking to help children, young people and their families with mental ill health? Then our BSc in Child and Adolescent Mental Health is for you.
Why study with us
- This is a post-registration course for professionals who want to work in child and adolescent mental health.
- The course has been developed in response to local and national policy in child and adolescent mental health practice.
- It’s highly relevant as it was developed in partnership with clinical practice experts from the University.
What you'll do
- This course is all about meeting the developmental needs of healthcare practitioners to improve the quality of care delivered to children, young people and families.
- More than ever, healthcare professionals need to respond to the variety of service demands made on them, driven by policy changes.
- You must be working within a relevant child and adolescent mental health context.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Have an offer to study this September?
Received an offer to study a course at UCLan? Book your offer holder day for the opportunity to explore life here and chat to our current students.Book your offer holder day
View our facilities
Our BSc in Child and Adolescent Mental Health aims to help professionals in child and adolescent mental health services to improve their practice and develop specialist knowledge and skills.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Nursing located in the Faculty of Health and Care
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page