UCLan is proud to collaborate with the UK’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council again to offer this award, over a broad range of subjects. This is a great opportunity for Indian students wishing to access a UK university education.
The GREAT Scholarships 2019 are for prospective students enrolling into UCLan on full-time undergraduate.
- be an Indian national
- hold an unconditional offer (by the deadline date for the application) to study an undergraduate taught course at UCLan
Meet the following conditions:
- Average of 75% in Class XII with relevant subjects
- 65% in English subject in Class XII or IELTS 6.0 bands overall (with minimum 5.5 bands in each component)
- Applicants must be nominated by UCLan before 15 May 2019.
- Nominated applicants must complete and submit an application form through UCLan.
- Applications will be reviewed by a select panel and decisions will be made in accordance with set parameters.
For more information, please visit the British Council website.