The Worldwise Learning Centre is open year-round and offers advice and support to anybody interested in world languages and cultures, travelling, and working or studying abroad. It also provides a comfortable place to meet and make friends with speakers of different languages in a welcoming environment.
The Centre is the place to:
• Access extensive resources including self-study books, dictionaries and digital video and audio material in a variety of languages;
• Borrow items such as digital voice recorders, video cameras, projectors and audio headsets;
• Access PCs equipped with specialist language learning software (including Rosetta Stone), digital video and audio recording apps and international TV;
• Find out about opportunities to apply for a travel bursary for studying or working abroad;
• Apply for short-term internships and work experience placements;
• Attend culture and language celebration events, shows, exhibitions and guest talks;
• Use our state-of-the-art interpreting and video conferencing facilities for international meetings.
If you want to find out more about the Worldwise Learning Centre or its activities, please visit the Helpdesk in AB110 or contact us: 01772 893155 Email: email@example.com
All UCLan students can study a language for free! Choose from 28 different languages. To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org