You are here: Home / Support / Academic Information / Course information / Exams and Awards / Overseas address

Certificates for students with permanent address outside Europe

If the permanent home address that you registered with the University is outside Europe you will need to complete the form below with a delivery address as no other option is currently available due to restrictions put in place because of COVID-19.

Please note that this form is not for students who have their permanent address registered in the UK or Europe as your certificate will automatically be posted out.  You can check your address details by using MyUCLan 

Fields marked with an * are mandatory.

Your Details


Please select the following option:*

My postal address is: