Checking the status of your application
Please access our website in order to check the current processing times. You will be able to tell where your application is up to by checking the application status. The list below explains what each application status means:
- ALF – Submitted: Your application has been received by the team and will be processed in due course. We process applications in date order - please check our web page to see the date we are currently processing.
- ALF – Cannot apply: There should be a description after this status indicating the reason why you are unable to apply. If you would like to discuss this further with a member of the team then please contact us on 01772 895000 or FinancialSupport@uclan.ac.uk
- ALF – awaiting evidence: We will have contacted you by email to request further information for your application to be processed. Please check your emails to find out what is required.
- ALF – with an assessor: Your application is currently being reviewed by an assessor and you will either receive further correspondence from them regarding your application or your application will be completed.
- ALF – being reviewed by panel: An assessor has determined that there are some complexities with your case or we are considering a non-standard award and therefore a decision needs to be considered by multiple members of the team. Our panel review these applications once a week following which further information will be sent to you.
- ALF – Completed: Your application assessment has been completed and you will receive an email from us within the next week confirming the outcome.
- ALF – Appeal: You have submitted an appeal to the team in relation to your application and this is currently being reviewed by the Head of Student Services. A response will be sent to you once this review has been completed.
- ALF – Filed as Incomplete:Your application has not been completed and has been closed. This may be for various reasons e.g. you may have requested to close your application, you may not have submitted the evidence requested by the given deadline etc. If you would like to discuss this further with a member of the team then please contact us on 01772 895000 or FinancialSupport@uclan.ac.uk