Can I get support?

Do you have a disability or a condition that affects your day to day living? Or feel that you may need some extra support whilst studying at UCLan?

You are strongly encouraged to talk to Inclusive Support if you think you may need extra support and tell us about your disability to ensure that suitable adjustment can be made.

Evidence of your disability is needed before individual adjustments can be made. The evidence required depends on your disability. Our Inclusive Support Advisers can advise you on the provision of disability-related evidence. If appropriate your requirements will be determined by a Needs Assessment Report (NAR); the University will use the NAR to identify disability-related adjustments  

We can help you arrange a study needs assessment here at UCLan. We work with a recognised Assessment Centre, accredited to undertake independent Needs Assessments on site in Preston; alternatively you can contact another recognised Assessment Centre via the DSA QAG website