You are here: Home / Support / Student Support & Wellbeing / Inclusive Support / What funding is available?

What funding is available?

You may be eligible for Disabled students’ allowance (DSA) if you face extra student costs relating to your disability.

DSA may contribute to:

- Specialist equipment,

- Non-medical helpers,

- Extra travel costs you have to pay because of your disability  

DSA only cover costs related to academic study and do not cover costs that any student might have on their course.  

There is also the Access to Learning Fund (ALF) which may assist with extra funding. If you have any more questions or would like advice on how to apply to your funding body please get in touch with