Report COVID-19 cases, symptoms or self-isolation
UCLan is working closely with Public Health England to help identify and contain any cases of COVID-19 both on our campuses and in our communities.
To help us prevent the spread and react quickly, please use this form to report:
- Confirmed cases of COVID-19 – if you have had a positive test result
- COVID-19 symptoms – if you experience any of these symptoms listed on the NHS website.
- If you are self-isolating - as you have had close contact with either a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
Even if you have been contacted by Test and Trace and given these details already, it is important that you fill in this form to help us react quicker and take any necessary local steps.
After completing the form:
- Please inform your course leader so online alternatives to any face-to-face sessions can be arranged
- If you are unwell and unable to study from home please contact your course leader and relevant CAS Hub so your absence can be logged
- Information on self-isolation can be found here on the NHS website.
- If you need support from Student Services please either complete this online referral form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 893020
- If you need urgent support then please contact Security on 01772 892068 or via the SafeZone app
- Read the FAQs and latest coronavirus updates on the Student news pages