As it is currently not possible for us to operate from our usual careers centre in Foster Building we have made alternative arrangements to ensure you can still receive careers support and advice.
• Call us on: 01772 895858
Call us with any questions and we can advise you on how best we can support you.
• Email – email@example.com
Log into CareerEDGE
We will have our CareerEDGE online chat live during the campus closure so log into CareerEDGE and contact us that way.
Advisers are on hand to offer appointments via Microsoft Teams (or Skype/Telephone if you prefer)
• Log into CareerEDGE in the usual way and select ‘Remote Appointment via Teams’.
• Choose an available slot and book the appointment.
• Prior to your appointment we will send you a Teams Meeting via your Outlook calendar. We will also send you a link via text if we have a mobile phone number on our system.
• At the time of the appointment, simply join the Teams meeting by clicking the link.
You can also choose to have your appointment by Skype or telephone. Simply choose an appointment time and select Skype or telephone and provide your contact details.
• We are still available to help with everything related to your job searching, including CV’s, LinkedIn, where to look for jobs and going for interviews.
• Book a ‘mini’ appointment online or contact us on 01772 895858 and we can fix up an online meeting with the careers team.
• Send us your questions via Ask Careers or use the online chat facility.
• Get help with your CV, use CareerEDGE for an instant digital check using CV360, and send it to us for a review.
• If you want us to look over an application form then send us a message via Ask Careers and attach your form so we can review it and reply.