You can access most of our careers support via our new careers system ‘CareerEDGE’ apart from Careers drop in sessions which you can attend anytime during working hours in Foster Building.
From within CareerEDGE you can:
• Search for Vacancies
• Book 1-2-1 Careers Appointments with School Link Careers Advisers
• Book onto Careers Events and Workshops
• Ask Careers a question (including online CV checks)
• Explore Careers Resources
• Access Psychometric Testing
• Use our CV Builder
To sign into CareerEDGE please click on the access link below and follow these instructions:
On Campus you should be able to click to select that you are a student and the system will sign you straight in. On your own devices you would need to use your UCLan username and password via the Office 365 sign in page that appears.