You are here: Home / Support / Advice / Travel advice / Brexit advice for EU students

Brexit advice for EU students

If you’re a student from a European Union country and are wondering what effect the UK’s departure from the EU will have on your family, your studies or your stay in the UK, the University can offer help and advice.  You can find out the most up-to-date information at this time by checking the FAQs webpage below or checking our Brexit news page.

For the time being keep an eye out for further updates and information regarding the briefing sessions. You can also find out more by checking the Brexit frequently asked questions (FAQs) If you want to ask any questions now, email us, call into the <i> or pop into the SICT office in Foster Building.

Best wishes
The Student Immigration & Compliance Team (SICT)
Room FB113 – Foster Building