This service provides access to UCLan’s online enrolment facility. Most students will be expected to use this service, including overseas and partner college students. To see when online enrolment is open for you look up your programme details on UCLan’s online enrolment programme list.
• You will not get paid any Student Finance
• You will not be able to gain Council Tax exemption
• You may not have access to the full range of facilities via your network account
• You may not be able submit work for assessment
• You will not be insured to be on campus
• You will not have right of access to University facilities
• You will not be a UCLan Student
* Refer to the Step-by-Step Guide to Online Enrolment
• If you have any queries regarding fee payment contact Financial Services firstname.lastname@example.org.
• January Start Online Module Registration Form 2013/14
• Online Module Registration Form 201314
• If you lose your 'Acknowledgement of Student Enrolment' email, you can have it resent by logging into Online Enrolment again and clicking the 'Resend my Email' option.