23 Jan 2019
Did you know that every UCLan student can get free access to Times Higher Education? With our institutional subscription, you can read online articles and digital editions for free.
Whether you’re using the app or reading on the web, all students can access articles for free if they use their UCLan email address when registering.
If you are registering to access the Times Higher Education (THE) for the first time, please follow these instructions so that your personal THE account is associated with the University's institutional subscription:
• From the Times Higher Education website click on the red user account logo in the top right corner of the webpage
• Register using your UCLan email address, ending with @uclan.ac.uk
• Choose a username and password (please note: usernames will appear in public facing parts of the site – for example, if you choose to leave comments on articles)
• Click ‘Join us’ at the bottom and you will be logged in
• You will receive a confirmation email
Once you have successfully registered your personal account, just click on ‘Login’ the next time you use the service.
Students can also access digital editions by going to the magazine’s homepage and clicking on the ‘Professional’ tab, and then the ‘Digital Editions’ tab. If you wish to read on the go, then the Times Higher Education app is available on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire. Visit your app store provider to download it to your phone