29 Jun 2020
Although the government has announced that libraries can reopen from 4 July, the University Library will remain closed for the time being.
We are carefully preparing our campuses and facilities to open as per our published dates ensuring we put important health and safety measures in place including:
- social distancing,
- reducing capacity of areas,
- providing face coverings,
- installing hand sanitiser stations,
- creating swipe doors to limit touching door handles,
- increasing the cleaning regime across all buildings
We are in the process of confirming the exact details of campus life and will provide an opening date for the University Library
as soon as it is confirmed.
In the meantime, you can use our extensive online resources and edatabases
. Automatic renewals will extend to 21 September 2020 (this period may be extended if necessary) and fines will not be accrued from 17 March until 21 September 2020 (this period may be extended if necessary).