Accessing your online sessions
22 Sep 2020
If you’re not yet familiar with how to access your online sessions or you’re not sure which sessions are online and which are face-to-face, we have a useful quick guide that can help.
You can view your timetable by logging in with your username and password at https://apps.uclan.ac.uk/TimeTables If you have any questions about your timetable or would like to know more about how it works we have some useful frequently asked questions.
To access your online sessions:
- Go to your timetable. If your session is online it will be clearly flagged as online and it will tell you how the session will be delivered, for example Online via MS Teams, or Online via Zoom, or Online via Labster, etc. If your session is face-to-face it will display a room location.
- If your session is online the event will have a clickable hyperlink that will be called “Access Blackboard Here”.
- Click the link to take you to the Blackboard landing page, also known as the student portal, which defaults to the “My Home” tab.
- Click onto the “My Courses” tab where you will see your list of modules.
- Click into the relevant module to access the link to where the learning session will be taking place.
If you have any further questions, please contact your module team or tutor directly.