LIS subscribes to a range of other electronic resources, aside from the e-journals, which you will not find freely available on the Web. Within the marketing and retail discipline you should find the following particularly useful:
- BRAD – advertising intelligence with costs of various advertising campaigns and circulation/readership/audience data.
- Campaign - the world’s leading business media brand serving the marketing, advertising and media communities, provides real-time media news and analysis.
- Financial Analysis Made Easy (FAME) – detailed financial and ownership information for millions of UK companies
- Global Apparel Markets - business and market analysis of worldwide trends in the global apparel industry [Select 'Download' to access the various issues of this publication]
- HS Talks - video collection of lectures and case studies commissioned from leading experts in industry, commerce and academia
- IBIS World - UK & China Industry Reports and Risk Ratings, Global Industry Reports and UK Business Environment Profiles
- Mintel Oxygen – consumer market research reports covering a vast array of products and services.
- Passport- global market information database and analysis tool containing comprehensive data and reports across all industries, countries and consumers.
- Retail Week - delivers a critical analysis of the sector’s performance, while providing a platform to defend the interests and celebrate the successes of the retail industry.
- World Advertising Research Center (WARC) – marketing and advertising intelligence, with publications like ADMAP and the International Journal of Market Research.
- Worth Global Style Network (WGSN) Lifestyle & Interiors
- leading global trend forecasting service focused on the ever-evolving needs of the home and interior design
- Worth Global Style Network (WGSN) – news and information from the fashion and style industries; with trend forecasts, analysis of retail sales, company profiles and visual merchandising reports.