Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak please take note of the following updates to the Library Service:
• Students will not be able to access the library building from 19 March. Please do not visit the library, use our extensive online resources and edatabases
. View our quick guides to accessing online library resources
under the library section on our support page.
• Some suppliers have temporarily opened access to additional resources during the COVID-19 outbreak
• Please do not post your book(s) back to the library. If you are able to return your books to the library there is a designated returns bin marked ‘UCLan Book Returns’ on Adelphi Street.
• Automatic renewals will extend to 21 September 2020 (this period may be extended if necessary)
• Fines will not be accrued from 17 March until 21 September 2020 (this period may be extended if necessary)
• Inter-library loans for physical books cannot be placed. However, electronic copies of Journal articles may still be available if the British Library can provide
Please email email@example.com
if you have any questions regarding the library.
For updates regarding coronavirus, please visit our coronavirus news page