• Provide credible and independent research and analysis for dissertations and coursework assignments
• Help you to understand practically how organisations are using IT to increase efficiency, reduce risks and increase market share and profits
• Provides a wealth of knowledge of the operations/challenges of companies that will ultimately become your employers
• Helps you to differentiate yourself from the competition which leads to greater employability
• Develop course materials on the basis of what will be topical in business and IT in the future
• Use the data and information to substantiate research papers
• Use the Research for lesson purposes (Media, technology, business studies and MBA programs)
• Valuable industry data, including analysis on policy and regulatory changes, evolution of industry IT and emerging trends
Guidance can be found on the Gartner website
To find more eResources related to your subject area have a look at our Library Resources for your Subject page.
Please note: The services outlined on these pages are only available to members of the University of Central Lancashire.