Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak please take note of the following updates to the Library Service:
• Please use our extensive online resources and edatabases. View our quick guides to accessing online library resources under the library section on our support page.
• Some suppliers have temporarily opened access to additional resources during the COVID-19 outbreak
• Automatic renewals will extend to 1 March 2021 (this period may be extended if necessary)
• Fines will not be accrued until 1 March 2021 (this period may be extended if necessary)
• Inter-library loans for physical books cannot be placed. However, electronic copies of Journal articles may still be available if the British Library can provide
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the library.
For updates regarding coronavirus, please visit our coronavirus news page.
Burnley Campus Library
The library at UCLan's Burnley Campus offers much more than just books, we have a wide range of relevant materials to support your course.
Our knowledgeable and friendly Library staff are always ready to help. We can provide you with:
access to a wealth of resources through our E-Resources
access to new PCs, laptops, & iMacs
support on library and IT issues
friendly face-to-face support to help you make the most of our resources