Are you interested in working abroad but don’t know where to start or how to go about it? Book onto one of our workshops to learn more about employment opportunities, cultures and customs in different countries.
In this series of workshops, organised by the Worldwise Learning Centre and the UCLan Careers team, you can find out about interview techniques, the working environment and cultural differences in a range of countries including Mexico, Vietnam, Germany, Korea, Russia and more.
The workshops will take place on Preston Campus and are free. However, spaces are limited, so please book online now to get your place. Upcoming workshops include:
- Tuesday 25 February, 12noon - 1pm - Internship Opportunities in China, Mexico, and Vietnam with Pagoda Projects
- Wednesday 26 February, 1pm - 2pm - Finding Employment in Germany with Margaret Bourke, International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
- Wednesday 4 March, 1pm - 2pm - Finding Employment in the Middle East with Summer Mouallem, Senior Lecturer in Arabic at UCLan
- Wednesday 11 March, 1.30pm - 2.30pm - Finding Employment in Korea with Jungmin Lee, Lecturer in Korean Studies at UCLan
- Friday 13 March, 1pm- 2pm - Finding Employment in Russia with Marina Rowe, International Recruiter for Global LT.
Website: Book online