This service provides access to UCLan Cyprus’ online enrolment facility.
Most students will be expected to use this service, including overseas students.
Enrolling at UCLan Cyprus means that you:
• Agree to be a student member of the University for the whole, or part of, an academic year.
• Confirm your agreement to abide by the University's Regulations and to become liable for fee payment.
• Verify that your personal information held by the University is up-to-date.
• Confirm that you consent to the University processing the information acquired by it in accordance with the University’s Data Protection Statement
When can I Enrol?
• Online enrolment will be available at the beginning of August, students will receive more information via email closer to the time.
What do I need?
• Your User ID and password (this is the same ID and password you use to log on to the University's system)
• Your contact details including telephone numbers and email addresses.
How long does it take?
• It should take maximum 10 minutes providing you have everything you need with you.
What do I do?
• Log into the online enrolment service
• Go through the enrolment checklist and update information as required
• Save your changes at any point and return at a later date (as long as enrolment is still open)
How do I know I’ve finished?
• Once you have accepted all terms and conditions on the “Declaration/Submit” on-line enrolment page, you will see a confirmation page that you are on a Temporary Enrolled Status until your fee payments have been verified.
• Once your payments have been verified which may take between 3-5 working days you will receive an email in your UCLan account confirming your enrolment– you can access your UCLan email account using the Outlook Web App and entering your UCLan email address and password.
What happens if I don't Enrol?
• You may not have access to the full range of facilities via your network account
• You may not be able submit work for assessment
• You will not be insured to be on campus
• You will not have right of access to University facilities
• You will not be a UCLan Cyprus Student
How do I get help?
• If you have any queries regarding fee payment contact the Finance Department 24 69 40 00
•Module Registration Form 2017/18
• If you lose your 'Acknowledgement of Student Enrolment' email, you can have it resent by logging into Online Enrolment again and clicking the 'Resend my Email' option.
• For any other queries or issues please contact the Schools Administration Office or use the: