You are here: Home / Life on Campus / Facilities / Accommodation



Accommodation Service

Whether it's staying in halls or finding a house to share, the Accommodation Service is here to help you.

Accommodation Service


Private Accommodation

The Students' Guide to finding a house or flat in the private sector contains advice, what to look for as well as contracts and charges.

Students Guide

SU Benefits Advice

Don't know if you can claim benefits? Not sure you still qualify now you are a student?

The Student Union advice centre can help

Council Tax

What is Council tax?  Check whether you may be exempt from paying Council Tax and how to apply for exemption.

Council Tax


Network Lite, phone, TV on your PC

We have a variety of IT services available to you when staying in our Halls.

IT Access 




From pre-application questions, to what happens next, from how to pay to accommodation facilities. All your questions are answered.