School of Sport and Health Sciences
We provide a rich, stimulating and supportive environment for students to develop their full potential in the fields of sport and health sciences.
Our students gain in-depth subject knowledge and a wide range of transferable skills, highly valued by today’s employers. Indeed, many of our graduates have gone on to careers with some of the biggest names in professional sport.
- Strong industry links with large sports organisations, sports teams and grassroots clubs.
- Outstanding facilities used by professional sports teams such as Preston North End and Wigan Warriors.
- Gain professional experience with placement opportunities, internships and volunteering roles.
- Courses accredited by professional bodies such as the Health and Care Professions Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- Free sports membership with the Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre and the UCLan Sports Arena.