Working within a sports environment and seeking to advance your knowledge of applied areas such as MSK Ultrasound, Injection Therapy, Nutrition, Sports Psychology and Medicine in Extreme Environments? The MSc Performance Medicine helps you to fully prepare your athletes.
Why study with us
- We recognise that professionals often have an acquired depth of knowledge through their previous professional career development. You are eligible to apply for Accreditation of Prior Learning for up 40 credits of taught modules.
- Learn from a wide and multi-disciplinary team of academic and clinical staff supported by the School of Medicine and the Allied Health research units.
- Each module is designed for flexibility, with many delivered via a combination of face-to-face and online learning, so you can select the best route through to your chosen qualification.
What you'll do
- You can tailor your learning to suit your own interests and choose from a variety of optional modules.
- You’ll develop knowledge, techniques to confidently undertake your own research projects.
- You’ll gain a greater understanding of sport and exercise science as well as health and social care.
This course is taught face-to-face at one of our UK campuses.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
MSc Performance Medicine allows those individuals working within a sporting environment to tailor their learning experience.
This programme allows you to gain increased depth of knowledge in a variety of different areas subject to personal choice.
Selection of modules such as MSK ultrasound enhance previously acquired professional skill base giving the individual a unique selling point on their CV.
- The centre is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons, a professional membership organisation and registered charity which exists to advance patient care.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Medicine located in the Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page