Food Safety Management
Our online MSc Food Safety Management course provides a fascinating and comprehensive focus on important areas of HACCP auditing, foodborne disease, food safety hazards and the effective management of food safety. It’s ideal if you are in the food industry, enforcement and education and want to develop your knowledge and skills in a food safety career.
Why study with us
- Complete this part-time, online master’s around your work to develop your career in food industry, research or national/international enforcement.
- You’ll apply the principles of food safety management to develop effective management systems for the production of safe and legal food products.
- Join us and take the opportunity to learn from your peers from all over the world. We have alumni from Africa, Asia, Europe, and North and South America.
What you’ll do
- Delivered completely online, all learning activities are supported by live webinars, asynchronous discussions and online tutor support.
- 100% of the assessed work is through coursework assignments and there are no examinations.
Gallery01 / 03
This is a distance learning course which is taught entirely online with no face-to-face teaching.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
View the course facilities
- This course is accredited by Institute of Food Science and Technology (IFST), providing a benchmark of quality assurance that illustrates our programme offers students the best possible food-related education.
MSc Food Safety Management graduates develop their careers in the food industry, research and academia, local and/or international enforcement, and the private sector.
Fees and Funding
Scholarships and Bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the School of Sport and Health Sciences located in the Faculty of Allied Health and Wellbeing
For information on possible changes to course information, see our Essential and Important Course Information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at The University of Central Lancashire on our Student Contract page