Business Administration with Professional Placement
Our Master of Business Administration with Professional Placement is a highly respected business management qualification.
Why study with us
- Enjoy a professional placement of 6-10 months in the second year of study – you’ll apply for paid positions on a competitive basis to secure a position.
- You’ll be taught by highly experienced and qualified tutors.
- Our course is well established and enjoys an excellent reputation amongst employer organisations in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
What you'll do
- Gain new business start-up expertise and develop your entrepreneurial flair.
- Undertake your own project work on a topic within the field of business management that has interest and relevance to your future career.
- Apply the latest thinking on business management to analyse the key problems being experienced by the world's major businesses.
Following the pandemic, we have found that some courses benefit from a blended learning and teaching approach. Therefore, the majority of your teaching will be face-to-face on campus, with some online teaching where we have learnt it works best.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of our published course information. However, our programmes are subject to ongoing review and development. Changing circumstances may cause alteration to, or the cancellation of, courses. Changes may be necessary to comply with the requirements of accrediting bodies or revisions to subject benchmarks statements. As well as to keep courses updated and contemporary, or as a result of student feedback. We reserve the right to make variations if we consider such action to be necessary or in the best interests of students.
Looking to start your postgraduate journey?
Our range of subjects and study modes can support your goals, take your next step with a postgraduate degree.Discover more
View the course facilities
Graduates of the MBA can progress to senior positions in their organisation.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and bursaries
We have a wide range of scholarships, bursaries and funds available to help support you whilst studying with us.
Select your country and see eligibility information and how to apply by selecting more info on the cards below.
This course is based in the Lancashire School of Business and Enterprise located in the Faculty of Business and Justice
For information on possible changes to course information, see our essential and important course information
You can find regulations and policies relating to student life at the University of Central Lancashire on our student contract page