- Job Reference: 0181-23
- Date Posted: Wednesday, 17 May 2023
- Application Closing Date: Sunday, 18 June 2023
- Location: Preston Campus
- Salary: £24,715 to £27,396 per annum pro rata
- Basis: Part Time
- Contract Type: Indefinite
- Job Category / Type: Professional Services
- School / Service: Faculty of Health and Care - Faculty Level
- Hours: 29.00 hours per week
- Interview Date: To be confirmed
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to be a part of the School of Nursing and Midwifery. This versatile role, would work proactively, collaboratively and flexibly with academic staff and professional service colleagues to directly support the Senior Leadership team and School activity. Core responsibilities will relate to tasks such as coordinating schedules, diary /email support, servicing meetings and school admin tasks.
The successful candidate will be a confident, capable and flexible all-round administrator with excellent time management, coordination, and prioritisation skills.
The successful candidate will have a range of GCSEs, including English Language and Math’s at Grade C or above, or appropriate equivalent experiential learning. They will also have Word Processing/typing/IT qualification or demonstrable equivalent experiential learning.
Applicants need to meet all essential criteria on the person specification to be considered for interview. This position is based in Preston.
Job description (PDF, 71.13 KB)