- Job Reference: REQ005597
- Date Posted: Thursday, 20th May 2021
- Application Closing Date: Sunday, 20th June 2021
- Location: Preston Campus
- Grade/Salary: D (£19,612 - £21,814)
- Basis: Indefinite
- School/Service: Estate Services
- Hours: Full Time (36.25 hours per week - 1.0 FTE)
- Interview Date: To be confirmed
Applications are invited for the post of Handyperson
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Handyperson to join our team to maintain the University estate to exceptional standards.
Candidates must be flexible and work across the campus in providing excellent customer service, minor repairs and maintenance.
The successful candidate will have a NVQ level 1 or 2 or equivalent experiential learning in either maintenance, furniture and event set up, compliance electrical, carpentry or trades.
Full Uniform will be provided
Hours of work are 36.25 hours per week on a 5/7 rota and flexible shifts between 6am-9pm
Applicants need to meet all essential criteria on the person specification to be considered for interview. This position is based in Preston.