- Job Reference: REQ007099
- Date Posted: Tuesday, 15 November 2022
- Application Closing Date: Wednesday, 12 April 2023
- Location: Preston Campus
- Grade/Salary: A (£18,898) pro rata
- Basis: Part Time
- Contract Type: Indefinite
- Job Category / Type: Professional Services
- School/Service: Estates Services
- Hours: 15.68 hours per week
- Interview Date: To be confirmed
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals who have a flexible approach to join our existing team in enhancing our student’s experience.
The post holders will help to provide a high-quality cleaning service to the University estate, cleaning both internally and externally as required using equipment provided. The postholders will be required to work in any areas of the University.
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided, applicants just need a basic level of literacy and numeracy and the ability to be able to understand instructions.
Applicants need to meet all essential criteria on the person specification to be considered for interview. This is a rolling recruitment exercise, so you may be invited to interview before the closing date stated on the advert. This position is based in Preston.
Job Description / Person Specification