Time & Workload Management: for Apprentices & Mentors in Lancashire SMEs
Get more from each day and yourself!
Explore ways to effectively manage your workload within the time you have available to achieve more. Eliminate inefficiencies, waste and distractions by learning tools and techniques for setting goals, planning, executing plans and developing good habits.
With the same 24 hours in each day, some people manage to achieve more in less time and we can all learn approaches for effective management of time and workload.
Key content includes:
• Setting goals and developing plans
• Overcoming procrastination and other bad habits
• Using technology for scheduling and monitoring
• Eliminating distractions and other time wasters
• Prioritising effort and resource for best value outcomes
• Developing self-management habits
• Learning to say no and delegating
• Understanding the difference between effectiveness and efficiency
About this event:
Ticket sales will end on 24th March 2023
The Lancashire Engaging Apprentices Programme (LEAP) is designed to maximise the impact of apprenticeships in Lancashire SMEs through fully-funded* learning and development events, coaching, and training. We provide additional, complementary, and targeted opportunities to enable apprentices, their mentors, and the SME organisation to get the most from their apprenticeship investment.
*To be eligible participants must be:
- Aged 16 or over
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Employed within a Lancashire-based SME**
- An apprentice, or mentoring, managing or working in a role supporting apprentices, or aspiring to develop the skills to do so.
*see LEAP eligibility criteria
**‘Lancashire’ means based in a Lancashire County Council, Blackburn with Darwen or Blackpool postcode area; an SME (Small, Medium Enterprise) is an enterprise with less than 250 employees, turnover less than 50 million Euros or balance sheet total of less than 43 million Euros.
As an ESF-funded project, there is some paperwork to complete to evidence that you’re eligible, but a member of the LEAP Team will be able to support you to complete this.
If you have any questions, please email: ContactLEAP@uclan.ac.uk