Advanced Communication Skills for Lancashire SMEs and Apprentices
We all use communication on a daily basis to function within our lives but as future managers and leaders, we need to develop our use of communication to achieve successful outcomes in a wider range of situations and with a wider range of stakeholders.
- Communicating complex and contentious information
- Having a suite of communication styles and switching between them
- Handling disagreements
- Influencing and engaging a range of different audiences both inside and outside your organisation
- Being clear, direct and consistent in messaging
- Listening even when it’s something you disagree with
- Talk positively about future possibilities to engage
*see LEAP eligibility criteria
Refreshments and light lunch will be provided.