Leading Lancashire: Level 5 Leadership and Management (8-part course)
The Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management is an ideal qualification for middle managers with significant responsibility for leadership and management as part of their day-to-day role.
Benefits for Individuals:
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile within your organisation
- Receive Digital Badges and Credentials
Benefits for Employers:
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – the qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Developing Individual Mental Toughness
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
To ensure suitability for the course, all prospective delegates will be required to attend an interview with the course leader.
Delegates will attend 8 full-day workshops which will include time for tutorial support. The workshops will take place over a 5-month period.
Wednesday - 27 January, 24 February, 10 March, 24 March, 14 April, 28 April, 12 May, 26 May
A learner handbook will be provided during induction which will include a study guide and background reading recommendations.
The required content will be delivered within the 8 workshop days, although learners/delegates are expected to undertake significant personal research to prepare for assessment tasks and complete homework exercises.