Leading Lancashire – Leading for success: Managing Change – Management Surgery
In these unprecedented times, many of us are working remotely which can feel very isolating.
Bringing together small groups of like-minded leaders, these collaborative workshops have been developed to enable you to:
• Identify and share management/leadership problems
• Gain ideas, support and team coaching from the whole group
• Plan best action to move you forward Part of our Leadership Development programme, these two-hour sessions will be facilitated to ensure fast paced problem sharing/solving in a supportive environment, enabling you to develop your problem-solving skills, listening and questioning ability and improve your learning ability in a group.
By the end of the session you will:
• Have identified action to be taken to improve a problem(s)
• Have gained support and challenge from a group of supportive individuals
• Have used an action learning approach to problem solving
• Have supported and/or challenged others by listening and questioning
• Have reflected on personal learning from the session
For further information please contact the team: Leading@uclan.ac.uk