Leading Lancashire: Leading Business Transformation
Societal disruption, the digital revolution, competitive pressures and numerous other factors mean that many leaders are transforming businesses quickly to remain competitive.
Many transformations fail due to a lack of strategic leadership, which means change initiatives are not integrated and the organisational culture remains unchanged.
Leaders who are able to facilitate integration and attend to cultural factors during transformation are more likely to succeed. This means taking a more strategic and structured approach to leadership.
This workshop offers the opportunity to:
- Learn how to use a strategic framework to guide your leadership of transformation
- Understand more about the types of leadership qualities and behaviours that help to facilitate integration and cultural change during transformation
- Review your own preparedness for leading transformation and identify areas for action
- Learn how, in practical terms, to apply frameworks and tools to aid your strategic leadership of transformation
- Receive coaching and advice to produce your own tailored action plan
Book your free place using the 'book' button at the top of this page.
Additional Joining Instructions:
To get the most from the experience, one week prior to the session you will be sent details of a short activity to be completed. This should take no more than 30 minutes.