Leading Lancashire: Improve Your Team’s Resilience
Would you like to improve how you maintain your team's resilience?
Resilience can be understood as the ability to recover from setbacks, adapt well to change and keep going in the face of adversity.
Developing team resilience is about attending to the team’s collective capacity for adaptation. Getting it right can be a real competitive advantage in challenging and pressurised business contexts.
When a team’s resilience has taken a knock, you will tend to see relationships worsen and trust reducing. You may see a lot less spontaneous communication and collaboration and there can be a loss of meaning and purpose, even if the vision and direction are clear.
This workshop offers the opportunity to:
- Learn about the organisational and psychological factors that impact team resilience.
- Understand more about the leadership behaviours and skills that contribute to improved team resilience.
- Review your own leadership behaviours and skills in relation to maintaining your team’s resilience and identify specific areas for action
- Learn how, in practical terms, to develop and maintain your team’s resilience, using tried and tested methods.
- Receive coaching and advice to produce your own tailored action plan.
To get the most from the experience, one week prior to the session you will be sent details of a short activity to be completed. This should take no more than 30 minutes.
To book your free place on this online programme please register using the 'book' button at the top of the page.
Upon receiving your Eventbrite booking request, the team will contact you to confirm eligibility and liaise with you about registering for the programme in advance of attending.
•You must over 16 and live in Lancashire
•Legally able to reside and work in the UK
•Self employed/employed in a small/medium-sized company within Lancashire