Investment Readiness: Introduction to Equity Investment for SMEs - Wednesday 5 May
Learn what investors are looking for.
- Seeking finance for growth?
- Want to understand the different types of equity investment available from institutional, private or business angel investors, and which is right for your business
- Want to understand the process for engaging with and accessing equity investment
Delivered by experienced investors, the programme is designed to “demystify” the world of equity finance and prepare ambitious businesses with growth potential to secure investment.
This initial half-day workshop will give you multiple insights into the equity investment process and whether it is right for you.
Topics covered include:
- Types, sources and routes to funding
- What investors look for
- Finding the right investor
- Value of intellectual property
- The investment process
- Investment pitching