Improve Your Team's Resilience - Half Day Workshop
What is Resilience? Resilience can be understood as the ability to recover from setbacks, adapt well to change, and keep going in the face of adversity
Developing team resilience is about attending to the team’s collective capacity for adaptation. Getting it right can be a real competitive advantage in challenging and pressurised business contexts. When a team’s resilience has taken a knock, you will tend to see relationships worsen and trust reducing. You may see a lot less spontaneous communication and collaboration and there can be a loss of meaning and purpose, even if the vision and direction is clear. Part of our Personal Leadership Programme, this interactive half-day workshop combines research with practical tools and tips.
The course will be delivered online over the Zoom platform. Joining instructions will be issued once you’ve booked your place. This workshop offers the opportunity to:
• Learn about the organisational and psychological factors that impact team resilience.
• Understand more about the leadership behaviours and skills that contribute to improved team resilience.
• Review your own leadership behaviours and skills in relation to maintaining your team’s resilience and identify specific areas for action.
• Learn how, in practical terms, to develop and maintain your team’s resilience, using tried and tested methods.
• Receive coaching and advice to produce your own tailored action plan.
How much will it cost?
The cost of the course is £50
How do I book a place?
Please email LSBEcpd@uclan.ac.uk to reserve a place
Additional Joining Instructions
To get the most from the experience, one week prior to the session you will be sent details of a short activity to be completed. This should take no more than 30 minutes.