ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring - Part Time
Why study this programme? The Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring is an ideal qualification for managers with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of their day-to-day role
It is also designed to develop learner’s planning to move into a development role in your organisation or for those pursuing a career as a freelance coach and mentor.
Please email LSBEcpd@uclan.ac.uk and a pre enrolment form will be sent to you
Benefits for individuals
• Get a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor.
• Deepen your understanding of how coaching and mentoring can impact an organisation.
• Be able to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor.
• Provide evidence of your own development as a coach and mentor through the qualification.
• Plan your further development.
• Plan deliver and review Benefits for employers
• Ensure the managers you develop as coaches are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and ethical understanding they need.
• Develop a coaching and mentoring culture in your organisation so that managers can provide effective support for the development of others and improve their performance.
Course at a glance
How much will it cost?