Hermeneutic Phenomenology Methodology Course
We are delighted to invite you to the 4th international hermeneutic phenomenology methodology course which is due to run online throughout July 2021.
The course is aimed at postgraduate research students, researchers and academicsworking within health and social care areas who are new/novices in this theoretical andmethodological approach.During the online course, participants will receive an introduction to, and beginningexperience in, designing hermeneutic phenomenology studies, collecting and analysingdata, and reporting themes, qualities and patterns.
- Appreciation of the philosophical underpinnings of hermeneutic phenomenology.
- Gain insights into key philosophical notions described by key philosophers(Heidegger, Gadamer, etc.) and how these can be applied within health and social care research
- How to design and conduct hermeneutic phenomenology research
- How to collect data for hermeneutic phenomenology
- How to analyse, interpret, and report data in a way that is congruent with this methodology