This vacancy is for an Estate and Letting Agent Business Administrator based in Preston. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications by completing the Business Management Degree Apprenticeship at the University of Central Lancashire.
• Be conducting inspections and viewings on properties, meeting and greeting customers in our office.
• Working as part of an exciting existing team, however at times you will be working on your own, therefore you must be confident, outgoing, well presented, reliable and flexible.
• Be required to create new property adverts on our property software website, as well as input data and update our property databases and spreadsheets (CARL)
• Contacting contractors to arrange maintenance work
• Be required to book property valuations and instructions over the phone and in person in the office
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Compiling reports
* We offer a rewarding apprenticeship in a fun, fast-paced and professional business. You will be part of a highly motivated team, driven to provide exceptional service to our customers and to grow our business in the right way
This is a great position for someone who is wanting to get into the property industry whilst learning and achieving qualifications. We look to continuously develop and improve our staff to help make our business a great place to work.
Working week - Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm