Lakes College West Cumbria
Lakes College provides a range of exciting higher education courses and training to the people of West Cumbria and further afield. We deliver training, qualifications and courses up to Level 7 at our campus, in the workplace and across community locations.
Our Higher Education provision covers both full and part-time courses as well as higher apprenticeships, including HNCs, HNDs, Foundation degrees and Bachelor degrees, in the following subject areas:
- Higher Engineering, Science and Nuclear
- Access to Higher Education and Bridging Courses
Our students will study in impressive facilities including the £7.5million National College for Nuclear building, a fully-equipped Construction Skills Centre and a Civil Engineering Training Facility.
Reasons to study at Lakes College include:
- Courses taught by industry experts
- A wide range of delivery methods to fit around your life
- Study a degree-level qualification that has been designed to prepare you for employment and progression
- Study within a dedicated higher education environment with high-tech resources
- Study a qualification that has been recognised by national and professional institutes