Business Start-Up Support
The Propeller team offers business support to our graduates, students and staff who are thinking of becoming self-employed or starting their own business.
The team helps from idea development through to early start – up and business growth, with a focus on the first three years of trading.
It’s not essential to have an actively trading company to take advantage of this service. Graduates can make use of this service regardless of how recently they have graduated.
How will it benefit your business?
- You have access to additional skills, support and expert knowledge relating to enterprise and business
- You can gain assistance to help you prepare for the launch of your business
- You become a member of a community of start-up businesses
- There is no cost to your business
What will this involve?
- Membership and business advice
- Skills and knowledge workshops during term time
- onthly networking with expert guest speakers
- Support with award, competition and funding submissions
- Hot-desking and desk rental opportunities in an incubation space
- Online support through tools for freelancing and advice called Flightpath