I teach a range of modules at undergraduate and postgraduate level, in the area of Operations, Supply Chain and Project management. I worked in manufacturing in these areas for fifteen years, hold appropriate professional qualifications and professional body membership. I am a Fellow of the HEA and a Chartered Educator with the CABS and my areas of research is Mindfulness in education and in the workplace.
I hold Course Leader and Module Leader roles as well as team teaching on various courses; I mentor new colleagues and those on the HEA recognision pathways and carry out research at UCLan and other UK institutions.
Prevously worked in UK manufacturing roles in Supply Chain Managment.
- MBA, Sheffield Hallan University, 1996
- PGCE, Edge Hill University, 2012
- BA Hons Fine Art, Bolton University, 2011
- BA Hons Economics and Psychology, 1992
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Association for Project Management
- Chartered Educator with Chartered Association of Business Schools