Neil (BA (Hons), MBA, PGCE, DMS, PG Dip, MCIMgr, and PRINCE2. Neil has developed his skills through a wide variety of roles within business; including Leadership and Management, Project, Product and Change Management. Neil has a wide portfolio career, business contacts and is ideally placed to support students and develop their personal and professional skills.
Neil’s engagement with the International MBA involves working with our international students, mainly from India. Neil's previous roles include working in the Chartered Managers Degree Apprenticeship programme, initiating the new One File Apprenticeship software.
Neil’s engagement with the International MBA programme includes drawing on his 28-years private and public sector environments coupled with a decade of University teaching experience as well as an external examiner and practitioner at other UK universities and international work in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia and Germany. Neil draws on his expertise in leadership, work and organisational change management, strategic decision-making and the management of organisational information. This includes work at BT Plc and Telefonica O2UK, leading and managing operational and service relationship teams, gaining project management experiences and accreditation. Neil is currently studying for his Doctorate in researching the field of 'Knowledge Workers Socio-Relationship with their Employers' and works very closely with The University of Central Lancashire’s ‘Leadership Hub’ commercial team. Neil is a Member of the Chartered Management Institute (MCMI). Neil is a former Head of School Governors and past Director and Company Secretary of a Limited Golf Club. Neil is a keen member of Ramsbottom Running Club, married to Julia and has three daughters and is a proud grandfather.
- BA (Hons.) Business Studies University of Bolton 1998
- Diploma in Management Studies University of Bolton 1999
- Masters in Business Administration University of Bolton 2000
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education North Trafford College 2007
- Six Sigma – Green Belt Trained 100pceffectivetraining, York 2008
- PRINCE2 Foundation University of Chester 2016
- Member of the Chartered Institute of ManagementNovember 2017
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Management