Lino teaches within the International Business and Strategy division. As lecturer in Strategy, Lino teaches International Strategic Management to undergraduate and postgraduate students, mainly MBAs. He is also a supervisor for undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations and applied business projects on different fields of study within the business and management domain. Lino is an Associated Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Lino worked in the telecom industry, particularly mobile communications, before embarking on the path towards an academic career. At international level, the professional background expertise ranged from international business development and business intelligence to market research, financial evaluations and business planning. Lino is currently completing his PhD studies on value co-creation in smart tourism destinations at the Graduate School of Manchester Metropolitan University. During his doctoral studies, as Assistant Lecturer, Lino delivered Strategic Tourism Management seminar sessions to undergraduate students in the Marketing, Retail & Tourism department of Manchester Metropolitan University Business School. As co-author, he presented a conceptual paper on smart creative tourism at the 5th International Conference of the International Association of Cultural and Digital Tourism (2018).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Nottingham Trent University, 2015
- Executive programme certificate in Destination Management Strategies, SDA Bocconi, 2010
- MSc Economics of Tourism, Bocconi University, 2010
- BSc Communication Science and Technology, 2006
- International Business and Management
- Smart Tourism
- Destination Marketing and Management
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA)