Victoria is the Course Leader for the full-time MBA with Professional Placement programme within the School of Business. Victoria teaches on the International and Strategic Management module on this MBA programme course and her research interests align with the areas of the student experience and success, pedagogy and graduate employability.
Victoria joined the School of Business and Enterprise in March 2011 and has taught on a range of modules in the fields of International Business and Strategic Management. In addition to her Course Leadership and teaching responsibilities, Victoria is also researching in the field of student experience, specifically: student and graduate employability, learning, teaching and curriculum development, student support and retention and the overall international student experience. Victoria has recently presented papers at conferences such as the Chartered Association of Business Schools as well as The Open University, in the areas of the international student experience and enhancing international student employability.
Victoria has worked in Higher Education for over 13 years now and during this time has developed a wealth of experience in academic roles and activities, including Course Leadership, Academic Advising, curriculum development and PhD supervision. Since obtaining her PhD in 2014, Victoria conitnues to be research active in the areas of student and graduate employability, learning and teaching, student support, retention and the overall international student experience and has presented at a wealth of conferences on these themes.
- PhD titled ‘Investigating Employability: The Perspective of the Business School Graduate’. The Department of Strategy. The University of Liverpool Management School. Confirmation of the award 7th May 2014
- Postgraduate Certificate in Research Methods for Business and Management. The University of Central Lancashire. obtained in 2007
- MA Business Studies awarded by Leeds Metropolitan University in 2003
- BSc (Hons) Forensic Psychology. The University of Central Lancashire, awarded in 2002
- Director of Studies qualified. University of Central Lancashire. Completed in July 2018
- Higher Education Academy SD1 obtained in 2009
- student and graduate employability
- learning and teaching
- student support
- student retention
- international student experience