Dawn works within the MBA Team. Her particular interest is in the learning process and supporting undergraduate, postgraduate or professional students to develop. Dawn is a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy and has supported over 30 colleagues to gain Fellow status of the Institution.
Dawn has presented at Chartered Association of Business School Conferences (2017, 2018 and 2019) on innovative ways to support student development through teaching and assessment.
Dawn also holds Certified Management and Business Educator professional designation.
Dawn is currently working as the MBA Dissertation Co-ordinator working with overseas students, who are carrying out academic research or collecting data within a placement organisation.
Dawn has worked for University of Central Lancashire for over 20 years and has been active in groups influencing teaching policies such as the University Learning and Teaching Strategy (2012 - 20) the Peer Observation of Teaching Scheme, and Lancashire School of Business & Enterprise Staff Development Strategy (2018-19 and 2019-20)
- BA (Hons) Business Studies, Class 2:1 The Polytechnic, Wolverhampton (1981)
- PG Certificate in Education, Teaching Theory: Distinction, Teaching Practice: Distinction, University of Manchester (Bolton Institute of Higher Education
- P G Certificate, Coaching for the Future, University of Central Lancashire (Pinna)
- Learning through Reflection, Coaching Practice
- Non- Executive Director H & H Group Plc
- Trustee Dick Harrison Trust
- Higher Education Academy - Senior Fellow
- Certified Management and Business Educator